Chief’s Luau is the highest rated luau in Hawaii on TripAdvisor and Yelp! Join the Chief and his ‘ohana (family) for an amazing evening of Polynesian culture and fun. Produced by Chief Sielu, the original world champion fire-knife dancer and widely regarded as the best and funniest Polynesian entertainer in the South Pacific.
Read more about Chief Sielu on his Wikipedia page.
Sip a Mai Tai cocktail and sink your teeth into a lavish Hawaiian feast, a sumptuous blend of traditional luau foods blended with Hawaiian Regional Cuisine. And finally, enjoy a thrilling Polynesian show with a fire finale you’ll remember for a lifetime.
What They’re Saying (all quotes from TripAdvisor.com)
- “I live in Hawaii & WAS BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!” – alohacheryl99, Paauilo, Hawaii
- “Ranked #1 for a reason” – dwygre, Chicago, Illinois
- “The best luau – been to 6” – redevvl, sonoma county
- “In over 50 years of visiting Hawaii, the best and most fun.” – Nickydog, Las Vegas
- “I’d give it 10 stars if I could!” – OzMumAustralia, Australia
- “Never laughed so much in my life!” – Janette G, Rutherford, Australia
- “The FIRE DANCE was SPECTACULAR!!!” – BobbyRiver, Cathedral City, California
- “Went TWICE on one vacation!” – wildTING88, San Mateo, California
- “Best thing we have done in Hawaii!” – sanselment, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- “Feels like family get together!” – pkislas, Stockton, CA
- “We will return” – Amy S, Honolulu, Hawaii
- “The Chief alone is worth the trip to Hawaii, kongos, Toronto
- “Spectacular View, Great Show, HILARIOUS Chief” – JodyleeB,
- “Put this at the top of your list” – Glenn R, Boise, Idaho